Hello, world! We’re expanding our staff again, and this time we are doing it in our most important department: Customer Care. We’re looking for a warm, caring, and tech-savvy person to join the team that supports Get Connected. If the following job description sounds like it’s a good fit for you or someone you know, please have them apply. We’d love to hear from them and learn about how they might be a good fit for us.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for the role of Customer Care Representative include but are not limited to the following:
- Responding to inbound questions about function and use of the software as efficiently as possible while prioritizing accuracy and quickness.
- Assist with basic technical work including spreadsheet/data manipulation, HTML template modification, etc. as is necessary.
- Following up on client requests.
- Guiding new clients through the process of receiving and launching their Get Connected software account.
- Training administrators and agency managers in the use of the software.
- Reporting to the Director of the Galaxy TCS Department.
- Attending weekly Status Meetings with the rest of the Galaxy Team.
- Personally presenting status updates as related to roles & responsibilities on an as-needed basis during Galaxy team Status Meetings.
An applicant must demonstrate the following experience, traits, and skills in order to be considered for this position:
- Has a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency with word processing software and above average ability with web browsers and spreadsheet software. Familiarity with photo editing, video editing, and webinar software is a plus.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of customer personalities, respond to complaints and criticisms constructively, and celebrate with successful clients.
- Experience in non-profits. Experience as a volunteer manager is a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary and benefits for this position total to $32,000-$36,000 annually.
Applicants should send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.