[Update: As of 5/1/14 we are no longer accepting applications for this position. To all of those who applied, thank you for being a part of this process with us. To all of those who shared this post with friends, thank you for making our search fruitful.]
Greetings, ya’ll. Caring for our clients is our number one mission, and as we position our company to do an even better job of caring for our clients, we are expanding our staff. Actually, we are expanding our leadership team. If you or someone you know is eager to lead others, is passionate about increasing volunteerism in communities across the country, and knows a thing or two about technology, we would love to learn more. Please see the job description below, and if it sounds like a fit, get in touch with us.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for the role of Director include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervise support representatives as they respond to inbound questions, work on long term projects, train clients, and build relationships with clients.
- Allocate staff time and energy to create meaningful and impactful resources for clients.
- Guide new clients through the process of receiving and launching their Get Connected software account.
- Identify and fill gaps in the knowledge base of articles, videos, and manuals that support Get Connected.
- Track client needs/issues and advocate on behalf of clients in Galaxy Digital meetings.
- Work with the Development Team to ensure timely resolution of reported bugs and requested/authorized enhancements.
- Diagnose and document opportunities to improve the client experience and process of launching a new site.
- Identify clients in need of strategies for success.
- Follow up on client requests.
- Attending weekly Status Meetings with the rest of the Galaxy Team.
- Personally present status updates (tickets in backlog, number of client contacts, etc) as related to Customer Care roles & responsibilities on a weekly basis during Galaxy team Status Meetings.
- Support and further the Galaxy vision for being a “People Company” by working hand in hand with Senior Staff to design and implement strategies and initiatives.
An applicant must demonstrate the following experience, traits, and skills in order to be considered for this position:
- Demonstrated ability to lead staff, get results through others, and work together with a team to achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability ability to organize and manage multiple priorities while working toward the company vision of being a “People company.”
- Strong desire to see customers succeed and flourish in their use of technology to support their volunteer efforts.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong problem and system analysis as well as strong decision making ability.
- A pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Employee training and development experience.
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-9 month time span.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of customer personalities, respond to complaints and criticisms constructively, and celebrate with successful clients.
- Experience in non-profits. Experience as a volunteer manager is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and web browsers is a must. Familiarity with photo editing, video editing, and webinar software is a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary and benefits for this position total $45,000-$50,000 annually.
May 1, 2014
Applicants should send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.