Galaxy Digital is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team and make an immediate impact in the sale of a web-based software solution that is rapidly taking over market share in a well-established non-profit market. This full-time position offers the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and to gain valuable sales expertise. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to delivering sales results by driving lead generation, managing a sales pipeline and qualifying sales opportunities. This entails telephone and email prospecting, as well as clearly communicating a product’s value proposition to management and executive levels. The Inside Sales Representative’s goal will be to schedule product demonstrations with key decision makers that can be passed to the Sales Manager. A successful candidate will create the opportunity for advancement in as little as 6 -12 months.
Desired Skills, Personality, & Experience
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Phone/email prospecting, lead generation & opportunity management
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, and persuasive skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 1-3 years sales experience
- Knowledge or related experience in Non-Profit Organizations and Web-Based Software is a plus
Compensation: Approximately $45 – $50K (year one)
- Annual base salary
- Potential for profit sharing bonus based on department and company performance
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.