Start Date: Sept 1 or soon after
Galaxy Digital is looking for a Training and Customer Success (TCS) Professional to make an immediate impact in the support of an increasingly popular web-based software solution. This full-time, Asheville-based position offers the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and to gain valuable experience working with communities and non-profits all over the United States.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, guiding new clients through the process of receiving and launching their software account, responding to inbound questions about function and use of the software, training administrators and agency managers in the use of the software, identifying clients in need of strategies for success, following up on client requests, and reporting to the Director of TCS.
Desired Skills, Personality, & Experience include
- Exceptional desire to make others successful.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up and time management.
- Collaborative attitude and warm personality.
- Knowledge of volunteer management or nonprofit administration a plus.
- Ability to teach basic concepts. Experience teaching is a plus.
- Computer and Internet savvy. Experience with content management systems a plus.
- Ability to sit/stand at a desk for several hours each day.
- Ability to speak for several hours each day.
If you feel you are qualified for this job and would like to submit your resume, you may do so by sending an email to Andy@GalaxyDigital.com.