Galaxy’s Disaster Response Module (DRM) is a new add-on for Get Connected which is available now for existing Get Connected users. The Disaster Response Module will enable your organization to reliably process, place, and track volunteers during (and even before) a time of disaster.
The Galaxy DRM system was developed through a collaboration with some of our coastal United Way clients in North and South Carolina, as well as a state level commission tasked with disaster relief support.
Here is some more detail on what the Galaxy Disaster Response Module offers:
- An on-demand “digital command center” that appears in your Get Connected Admin Panel with the click of a button
- Channels the sign-up of volunteers and agencies during a disaster
- Helps to control the flow of Spontaneous Unaffiliated Volunteers (SUV’s)
- Supports/assists the role of your Volunteer Reception Centers
- Allows existing volunteers to fill out Disaster Response profiles in advance
- Enables you to find and match volunteers with specific needs based on particular skills they offer
- Simplifies the tracking and reporting of all need, volunteer, and agency related activity during a disaster
- Helps keep people on the ground well informed with built-in communication tools, including text messages sent to volunteers and agencies, straight from your “Command Center”
CEO / Creative Director
PS- Click HERE to download a one-sheet explanation of Galaxy’s Disaster Response Module. See below for some screenshots. Schedule a demo to see more!