Volunteer management made simpler.
A series of enhancements to streamline and simplify many of the most well-used areas of the Get Connected platform.
Get Connected 2020 Enhancements
New Reports for Site Admins
We are adding 5 new reports to the existing list of 60+ canned, exportable reports, available to all Galaxy Site Admins.
- 3 “Site Activity” reports provide Admins with a clear view of online activity and site health from daily, monthly, and quarterly perspectives.
- A new FEMA report helps disaster-focused volunteer managers identify volunteer hours that may qualify for federal reimbursements.
- The Badges & Nametags report can export a list of volunteers into a format that can be read by most label printers.
Qualifications & Volunteer Waivers
Multiple improvements to the way Site Admins and Volunteers interact with Qualifications and Waivers.
- Site Admins can now present an eSign waiver to volunteers during the registration process.
- Easily capture and store signed waivers from all incoming volunteers.
- Simplified workflow for Admins when adding waivers and qualifications to their site.
- Easier, better experience for volunteers interacting with and managing their qualifications.
- New messaging, informing volunteers of the status of qualifications they have submitted for approval.
- New controls for Admins to choose which of their Agencies or Programs can see and use which qualifications.
Add Volunteer Data FAST
A big upgrade for Volunteer Managers who have to enter a lot of volunteer information by hand.
- Admins can now add opportunity responses, volunteer hours, new volunteer accounts, and even volunteer group affiliation in rapid succession.
- Designed for Volunteer Managers who need to add lots of data during or after a volunteer event.
- Easily transfer information from a volunteer sign-in sheet to your database and move on to other important tasks!