- Register, track completed trainings, and credential volunteers
- Integrated background checks with Sterling Volunteers, formerly Verified Volunteers
- Assign volunteer roles & responsibilities based on skills, licenses, and credentials
- Engage volunteers in training & exercise opportunities
- Organize volunteers into user groups based on credentials
Preparing for disasters is an essential part of any successful disaster response effort. Our ReDI (Readiness Disaster Intelligence) disaster management software helps organizations prepare long before a disaster strikes so they can coordinate the most impactful response. ReDI helps you organize CERT teams and register disaster and emergency response volunteers year-round.
Your organization can automatically catalogue volunteer training records, assign volunteer roles based on licences, credentials, or skills, and engage volunteers in training and exercise opportunities. Following a disaster, your community needs a tool it can rely on. Be prepared with ReDI disaster management software.