Keep your volunteers and community partners informed with Automated Notifications that are designed to save you time while keeping your volunteer base informed.
Welcome a new user, share a follow-up survey, or prompt volunteer check in. Automated communications are triggered by users of your Get Connected site. When a volunteer responds to an opportunity listing, they’ll automatically receive a thank you message to their personal email and Get Connected inbox.
See how Get Connected can help you and your volunteers with scheduling, fundraising, paperless waivers, and more.
Learn how automated messaging tools increase volunteer engagement
- Select from 50 customizable automated notification templates.
- Remind volunteers of an upcoming event.
- Inform disaster response volunteers about next steps.
- Alert community partners when a volunteer has responded to their posting.
- Send a weekly digest email with new opportunities and events, based on the interests of your volunteers.
Bonus Communication Features
- Pick and choose the automated communications that make sense for your organization.
- Deactivate any automated notifications that don’t.
- Customizable messaging, signature lines, hyperlinks, and images.
Need more information about a product or whether it’s the right fit for you? Let’s figure it out together.
Join 20,000+ Volunteer Leaders
Get impact-boosting articles, guides, and webinar invites to help grow your volunteer program