Keep your volunteers and community partners informed with Automated Notifications that are designed to save you time while keeping your volunteer base informed.
Welcome a new user, share a follow-up survey, or prompt volunteer check in. Automated communications are triggered by users of your Get Connected site. When a volunteer responds to an opportunity listing, they’ll automatically receive a thank you message to their personal email and Get Connected inbox.
See how Get Connected can help you and your volunteers with scheduling, fundraising, paperless waivers, and more.
Just need a quick, easy way to track volunteer hours?
Try Shift - Get a 30 day free trial!
Learn how automated messaging tools increase volunteer engagement
- Select from 50 customizable automated notification templates.
- Remind volunteers of an upcoming event.
- Inform disaster response volunteers about next steps.
- Alert community partners when a volunteer has responded to their posting.
- Send a weekly digest email with new opportunities and events, based on the interests of your volunteers.
Bonus Communication Features
- Pick and choose the automated communications that make sense for your organization.
- Deactivate any automated notifications that don’t.
- Customizable messaging, signature lines, hyperlinks, and images.
Need more information about a product or whether it’s the right fit for you? Let’s figure it out together.
Join 20,000+ Volunteer Leaders
Get impact-boosting articles, guides, and webinar invites to help grow your volunteer program