Volunteer Management Best Practices
People power movements. There are countless people in your community who want to support your mission with their time, energy, talent and dollars. When you employ volunteer management best practices you increase your impact by attracting, engaging, and guiding the people who power your movement.
Our Get Connected software makes it easy for your organization to follow volunteer management best practices. We worked directly with clients, such as United Way of the Piedmont, as we were developing Get Connected. We learned our clients’ needs and came up with solutions that served them well.
So what are some of the volunteer management best practices we’ve discovered?
* Use a volunteer management platform that integrates with your existing website.
* Give volunteers a simple way tell you what they are passionate about and request automatic alerts when needs arise in those specific areas.
* Offer viral sharing features that empower volunteers to promote your message, vision, and needs to new audiences through Facebook and Twitter.
* Track volunteer relationships and create reports on volunteer activity
* Offer team registration that allows groups to quickly respond to needs.
* Create event pages with RSVPs
All of these volunteer management best practices will help you build new and stronger relationships with volunteers, and spread your vision in the community you serve. Galaxy Digital’s Get Connected software offers a simple, social platform that will help you follow best practices and do more for your community.
Request a demonstration of Get Connected and we’ll show you how our software can help your organization become the center of volunteerism in your community. We are happy to discuss your existing volunteer management best practices, and all the ways that Get Connected can serve them, and your organization. We can show you how thousands of non-profit organizations are already using Get Connected to reach and motivate the people who power their movements.